We would like to invite you to participate in the International Exhibition of Economic and Scientific Innovations INTARG which will take place from 14th to 15th June 2016 in Katowice.
International Exhibition of Economic and Scientific Innovations, INTARG is a tool of market-oriented promotion of innovative products, technologies and services with Technology Readiness Level (TRL) between 4 and 9, as well as innovations which already entered the market and commercialization of which already begun. For many years, INTARG has been a platform for exchange of experience and knowledge between inventors, innovative companies, scientific and research units, industry, business circles, universities and schools. Participation in International Exhibition of Economic and Scientific Innovations INTARG is important and effective mean of international promotion of scientific and technical achievements of scientific and research units and other economic entities. The mission of the show is to stimulate modernization of Polish economy through promotion of inventions and companies that create and apply inventions and innovations.
The Exhibition will be held in a newly opened International Congress Centre in Katowice, modern world-class building, which meets the requirements of international congress and exhibition organizations. Its additional advantage is attractive location, in the heart of the capital of the most industrial region of Poland, next to Spodek and close to main routes connecting the city with the whole area of Silesia region and other parts of Poland. Such location undoubtedly will have a positive effect on numbers and quality of visitors.
Health/ Medicine/Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology; Industry (Industrial equipment, Engineering, Metallurgy, Electricity and Electronics, Energetics, Textile Industry, Construction/Building); Food industry; IT (Hardware and software/ Radio/ TV/ Communication); Transport and Logistics (Packaging/ Storage/ Aviation industry/ Car industry and road safety/ Land, sea, air transport); Safety/ Security/Protection; Everyday facilities ( Jewelry/ Hobby/ Decoration/ Design/ Games/ Toys/ House and Garden); Services/ Consulting/ Insurance/ Finance; Young inventors
- research and development units, innovative enterprises from SEM sector and large enterprises,
- producers and offerors of innovative products, technologies and market services,
- young and individual inventors,
- business environment institutions, entities supporting or cooperating with science
Ways to exhibit at INTARG:
- by registering an invention for INTARG Invention Contest at an individual or collective stand (national, institutional, etc.)
- at individual-promotional stands (without registering for INTARG Invention Contest)
INTARG Invention Contest:
The inventors can register the inventions and innovations for INTARG Invention Contest, where they will be evaluated by jury.
Jury award the following prizes:
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals
- 10 Platinum Awards (for best inventions in the category)
- President of Jury Award, Award for the Best International Invention
- Grand Prix INTARG 2016
Agenda of the Exhibition:
Opening Ceremony; INTARG Invention Contest; B2B Meetings; Conference; Discussion Panels, Award Ceremony; Networking Cocktail Party, Concert.
Detailed topic of the conference will be announced later on.
- Science in the industry in the context of sector (IT, nanotechnology, medical techniques, fuels...)
- Financing scientific research in favour of innovative economy
- Presentation of innovative solutions, products and services promoted by exhibitors
- Presentation and discussion on managing innovation and best practices with participation of representatives of developed and innovative countries
Granted Honorary Patronages:
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Science and Higher Education, President of Polish Patent Office, President of Polish Agency of Enterprise Development, Director of the National Centre for Research and Development NCBiR, President of Main Council of Research Institutes, President of Polish Federation of Engineering Associations FSNT–NOT, Marshall of Silesia Voivodship, Mayor of Katowice, Polish Chamber of Commerce for High Technology
Principal strategic partner:
Katowice City Hall, Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice
Katowice City Hall, Upper Silesian Agency for Entrepreneurship and Development GAPR Ltd. , The Foundation of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Support NANONET, A1 Europe Ltd.
Polish Radio, Polish TV
Newspapers, magazines and Internet portals:
Sprawy Nauki, Przegląd Techniczny, Magazyn VIP, Polska Press, Dziennik Zachodni, Strefa Biznesu, Przegląd Mechaniczny, Magazyn Gospodarczy FAKTY, Fenomen Polska, Świat Elit, 4metal.pl, naszemiasto.pl and others
REGISTRATION OF INVENTIONS
Online registration will be opened since April 2016
You will be informed via email about the opening of registration process
HALLER PRO INVENTIO FOUNDATION ul. Obroki 133, 40-833 Katowice,
EUROBUSINESS-HALLER ul. Obroki 133, 40-833 Katowice,